These terms & Conditions, and the pages on the Site to which these terms refer, constitute a contract that governs the relationship between you and Protech Systems Pvt. Ltd. site (hereinafter referred to as the website).
1. Information About You And Your Visits To The Website
2. Use of Web Site Information
You may download, view, copy, and print documents and graphics from the Site subject to the condition that the information would only used for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes. The information may not be modified or altered in any way; except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Protech Systems Pvt. Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
4. We (Protech Systems Pvt. Ltd. and its team members) are NOT responsible under any circumstances for the scripts (webpages, programs/software, plugins etc) and its features once the script is transferred to the client server. Technical Support may be given as a friendly gesture but we are not bound to it.
5. We are not responsible for any loss to the client in any means because of our scripts/programs/services. The client in case he is not satisfied by our services he can opt out at his own cost.
6. In case a client pays the advance and later on wants to cancel the job or puts the job on hold, we reserve rights to adjust the money against the man-hours spend.
7. For any further updation or addition of modules after the script is made available to the client, client has to pay extra charges.
8. Applicable Laws
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site shall be governed by “New Delhi, India" jurisdiction only.